SUMMIT's SPW1200 is a portable washer with a versatile design and conveniently slim size. At just 21 1/2" inches wide, the SPW1200 fits effortlessly in small apartments, hotel suites, or any other tight space that requires laundry efficiency. This top-loading washer can be permanently installed or easily attached to a sink. We include a set of casters for optional installation when using the SPW1200 as a portable unit. Choose from a number of washing options with digital controls and various settings. The adjustable water level helps improve efficiency while a full agitator maintains a strong spin. The SPW1200 can be matched with our compact dryer, the SPD1205. Enjoy the quality of SUMMIT in a perfectly sized portable package.
- Get a complete stackable or side-by-side laundry set by combining the SPW1200 with the compact dryer SPD1205
- Adjust the temperature to the fabric style and make
- Thin 21 1/2 inch width offers full capacity in slim fit
- Give your clothes the proper care with an assortment of settings
- Sturdy set of wheels included for optional installation
- Load up to 11 lbs. of fabric each cycle
- Rust-proof interior drum
- Clean your clothes with a simple touch of a button
- Capable of standard installation or sink hook-up
|Height of Cabinet
||37.0" (94 cm)
||21.5" (55 cm)
||22.0" (56 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||135.0 lbs. (61 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.