SUMMIT's SCR704CSS is a commercial beverage center designed for easy-fitting back bar storage. Sized at 36" wide and less than 20" deep, the SCR704CSS comes with a wrapped stainless steel cabinet and two sliding glass doors. Keyed locks offer security.Inside, the SCR704CSS utilizes automatic defrost operation for low maintenance use. Four wire shelves can be set at a variety of levels to best accommodate any sized item. This model includes an adjustable thermostat and interior light. The SCR704CSS is designed for freestanding use above or below the counter with proper ventilation. This model is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards.
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Solid glass doors glide open easily while providing a clear view of stored items
- 304 grade stainless steel wrapped cabinet
- Keyed locks for a secure interior
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Illuminates the interior for an attractive view of stored products
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||34.5" (88 cm)
||35.5" (90 cm)
||19.75" (50 cm)
||6.5 cu.ft. (184 L)
|US Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||135.0 lbs. (61 kg)
||200.0 lbs. (91 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
35.5" (90 cm)
19.75" (50 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.