Made in Italy by Ariston for us, the SAWD121C is an energy efficient washer/dryer combination that offers the highest level of fabric care for your clothes. Designed for non-vented use, this slim-fitting model is under 24 inches wide and just 33 1/2 inches high to fit under standard counters as a stand alone or built-in unit. Special sound-absorbing materials ensure whisper quiet operation every cycle. Advanced controls makes washing simple, with a selection of multiple temperatures and 9 wash settings to get you the perfect treatment for each load. Options include a 12 hour delay timer, stain removal, extra rinse, speed control, and pre-wash settings, as well as a convenient easy-iron setting for drying. Our finest washer/dryer combo has the capacity to wash up to 13 pounds of fabric and dry up to 8 pounds in a solid and elegant stainless steel drum. Front-loading for efficiency and convenience, the SAWD121C does everything but fold.
- Durable and elegant, the stainless steel drum holds up cycle after cycle
- Sized at 33 inches high to fit under standard counters
- Washes up to 13 pounds and dries up to 8 pounds of fabric
- Protects your fabric and fingers with an easy-to-load door that stays closed during use
- A front-loading design conserves energy, making this washer/dryer friendly to the environment and your utility bills
- Clean clothes at the touch of a button
- Give your fabric the precise care it needs with multiple settings for the perfect wash
- Advanced sound absorbing construction makes operation as soft as a whisper
|Height of Cabinet
||33.5" (85 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
||21.25" (54 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||172.0 lbs. (78 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
Combination Washer Dryer
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.