This slim 15-in Marvel Wine Refrigerator stores 23 bottles, and it's engineered to defend against the common enemies of wine, like damaging light, heat and vibration.
- 2.7 cu. ft. capacity stores 23 bottles of wine
- (5) 4-bottle glide-out wine trays and (1) 3-bottle wine cradle
- Accommodates a variety of bottle sizes including champagne and magnum bottles
- \u00be extension smooth-glide ball-bearing tray shelving provides easy access to your collection
- Heavy-gauge wire wine racks safely cradle each wine bottle and prevent jarring
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers precise temperature stability and frost-free operation for an optimal wine preservation environment
- Proprietary shelving design allows temperature-controlled air to circulate throughout cabinet for consistency from top to bottom
- Vibration Neutralization System protects wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum wine preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultraviolet light and helps conserve energy
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise temperature from 34° F to 60° F
- Features easy-to-use settings and options
- Elegant midnight black interior and arctic white LED interior lighting
- Solid natural maple shelf fronts, stainable to match cabinetry
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||15" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
|Number Of Zones
||14.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||Smooth-Glide Ball Bearing
||19" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||34°F to 60°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.